Here are the Harbin Hero Challenge Rules for nominations:
- Only one vote is accepted per Facebook, Twitter or Instagram user
- Nominations must use both #HarbinHeroChallenge and name the charity in the post or comment
- The charity must be an actively registered 501(c)(3)
- The charity must be based in Floyd, Bartow, Polk, Chattooga or Gordon County
- The charity must support health, educational or cultural causes
- The nomination period closes at 10 p.m. on August 11th
The five charities receiving the most nominations all automatically win a $500 donation from Harbin Clinic. Visit the website for more information.